Are you looking to scale your e-commerce business through marketplaces? Then you should take a closer look at Bol.com. On Bol.com, you benefit from the awareness and popularity of this large online platform. You can attract new customers and increase your sales. We support you in creating & implementing your sales strategy on Bol.com. You can find out what really matters to start successfully on Bol.com in our blog. Would you like to learn more?
Simply arrange a non-binding consultation and ask us your questions!
For successful selling on Bol.com, there are different strategies that you can use depending on the positioning of your brand. This may also differ regionally or depending on the product.
- Brand awareness: Active campaigns that create more awareness for the brand.
- Brand protection: In contrast to brand awareness, this takes into account the protection of the position already established (e.g. by retailers). This is often the strategy in the country from which a brand originates.
- Profitable sales: with a brand that already has a high brand awareness in a country, this strategy tries to get the most out of your brand.
- Product/brand launch or internationalization: Do you want to launch a new brand and/or new products on marketplaces or use marketplaces primarily as an internationalization channel?
We support you in finding your strategy and in negotiations with Bol.com.
Would you like to learn more?
Selling on Bol.com does not necessarily require an additional integrator. However, this can be beneficial for centralized product, price and returns management.
Here you can find the complete overview of our fulfillment & integration partners.
Want to start selling on Bol.com?
To sell on Bol.com, you should check a number of requirements in advance.
To sell on Bol.com you have to…
- …. sell from the Netherlands.
- … sually have a registration with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
- … have EAN codes.
- … have your products in stock. Dropshipping is not possible.
- … be able to deliver within 8 days, but delivery within 24 hours is recommended.
- … offer a free pickup service
- … have a Dutch customer service
We are happy to assist you with connectivity, product listing and feed optimization.
In order for you to sell successfully on Bol.com, there are also some operational points to consider:
- Decide whether you want to use Fulfillment by Bol.com (FBB) or Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) and consider the pros and cons of both options.
- Monitor your inventory regularly to avoid shortages or overstocks and optimize storage costs.
- Ensure proper packaging of your products to minimize shipping damage and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Define a clear returns policy and make sure you handle returns efficiently to avoid negative reviews.
- Ensure competitive pricing and monitor your competitors’ prices to respond appropriately.
- Adhere to Bol.com’s policies and best practices to ensure you meet all requirements and avoid problems.
- Provide excellent customer service to build customer loyalty and receive positive reviews.
We’re happy to assist you with all operational processes and selecting the right fulfillment solution.
In order for the user to find your products on Bol.com, they must be created according to the SEO best practices for Bol.com. This includes titles, bullet points and content. We will help you with the creation and optimization.
To sell successfully on Bol.com, you need a custom-fit strategy supported by the appropriate marketing actions on Bol.com. We create sponsored products, display ads and social media campaigns: campaign, bid and budget management are complex and require daily review and adjustment. Invest your marketing budget in a targeted way.
Increase your sales with an optimized funnel and retail media strategy:
- Offsite Display Ads, SocialMedia Ads: showcase your brand in new places and reach your target audiences on Bol.com and beyond.
- Onsite Sponsored Display Ads: Promote your product for remarketing, brand awareness and upselling.
- Social Media Follow-up ads: Follow-up ads enable retargeting of visitors to a specific page or product on bol.com via social media.
- Sponsored Product Ads: Promote selected products to generate more sales.
We are happy to help you scale your business on bol.com with the right retail media strategy!
Are you really “Retail Ready”?
A multitude of individual factors influence your success on Bol.com. We show you which points you have to pay particular attention to and how you can get your products “Retail Ready”:
- Product title
- Product images
- Bullet points
- Product description
We are happy to support you in making your products “Retail Ready” for Bol.com.