Marketing & Sales on Amazon
Want to scale your e-commerce business further via marketplaces? Then you should take a closer look at Amazon. On Amazon, you benefit from the name recognition and popularity of this large online platform. You can win new customers and increase your sales. We support you in the creation & implementation of your sales strategy on Amazon. Our customer case also shows what really matters to start successfully on Amazon. You want to learn more?
Simply arrange a non-binding consultation and ask us your questions!
Strategy on Amazon
For successful selling on Amazon, there are different strategies you can use depending on the positioning of your brand. This can also differ regionally or depending on the product.
- Brand awareness: Active campaigns that create more awareness for the brand.
- Brand protection: In contrast to brand awareness, this takes into account the protection of the position already established (e.g. by retailers). This is often the strategy in the country from which a brand originates.
- Profitable sales: with a brand that already has a high brand awareness in a country, this strategy tries to get the most out of your brand.
- Product/brand launch or internationalization: Do you want to launch a new brand and/or new products on marketplaces or use marketplaces primarily as an internationalization channel?
Additionally, before you can sell on Amazon, you need to decide between the vendor and seller model. Both methods have advantages and disadvantages and have to be chosen on a case-by-case basis. We support you in finding your strategy and in negotiations with Amazon.
Would you like to learn more?
Amazon Setup & Integration
Selling on Amazon does not necessarily require an additional integrator.
However, this can be advantageous for centralized product, price and returns management. Here you can find an overview of our fulfillment & integration partners.
Want to start selling on Amazon?
To sell on Amazon, you should check a number of requirements in advance.
To sell on Amazon you need to…
- … have a business email address or an Amazon customer account
- … have a reloadable credit card
- … have a valid passport or ID card
- … have a company registration information including value added tax
- … have a telephone number
- … have a bank account to which Amazon can transfer the revenue from your sales
We are happy to support you with the connection, product listing and feed optimization.
Logistics & Operations
In order for you to sell successfully on Amazon, there are also some operational points to consider:
- Register your brand to take advantage of brand protection and advanced selling features on Amazon.
- Decide whether you want to use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) or Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) and consider the pros and cons of both options.
- Monitor your inventory regularly to avoid shortages or overstocks and optimize storage costs.
- Ensure proper packaging of your products to minimize shipping damage and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Define a clear returns policy and make sure you handle returns efficiently to avoid negative reviews.
- Ensure competitive pricing and monitor your competitors’ prices to respond appropriately.
- Adhere to Amazon’s guidelines and best practices to ensure you meet all requirements and avoid issues.
- Provide excellent customer service to build customer loyalty and receive positive reviews.
We are happy to assist you with all operational processes and the selection of the appropriate fulfillment solution.
SEO & Content
On Amazon, there are a variety of ways to showcase your brand and products:
In order for users to find your products on Amazon, they must be created according to SEO best practices for Amazon. This includes titles, bullet points and content. We support you with the creation and optimization.
To sell successfully on Amazon, you need a tailored strategy that is supported with the appropriate marketing measures on Amazon. We create Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display or Amazon DSP campaigns. Campaign, bid and budget management are complex and require daily review and adjustment. Invest your marketing budget in a targeted way.
Increase your revenue with an optimized funnel and retail media strategy:
- Amazon DSP: Showcase your brand in new places and reach your target audiences on Amazon and beyond.
- Sponsored Display Ads: Promote your product on the product detail page for remarketing, brand awareness and upselling.
- Sponsored Brand Ads: Promote your own brand to increase brand awareness.
- Sponsored Product Ads: Promote selected products to generate more sales.
We are happy to help you scale your business on Amazon with the right retail media strategy!
Amazon Retail Readiness
Are you really “Retail Ready”?
A number of individual factors influence your success on Amazon. We show you which points you need to pay special attention to and how you can get your products “Retail Ready”:
- Product title
- Product images
- Bullet points
- Buy box
- Product description
- Premium Content
You can find more information about retail readiness on Amazon here.
We are happy to support you in making your products “Retail Ready” for Amazon.
You want to get to know another marketplace to sell your products? Click here for our Retail Media Overview.